- To contribute NIIT/NUST's overall objective of academic and research excellence
- To actively contribute towards the research endeavours made under the umbrella of MAGGIE
- To foster my knowledge and skills through various programs and opportunities provided by NIIT/NUST
- To initiate the process of my PhD studies in 1-2 years.
- The theory of distributed computing, its application to middleware services and communication networks, particularly:
- Dynamic reconfiguration and fault tolerant components.
- Middleware architectures for autonomous and adaptive computing systems.
- The theory of computer networks and the issues involved in synchronization, and inter-process communication/coordination in network programming.
- Computer network performance analysis.
Short-Term Goals (1-2 years)
- MAGGIE [maggie.niit.edu.pk]
- To stream line the procedures of MAGGIE.
- To create opportunities for senior students to experience solving real-world problems.
- To study the problem of Event Detection and Diagnosis
Long-Term Goals (2 – 5 years)
- To further foster my knowledge and skills through various programs and opportunities provided by NIIT/NUST
- Doctoral studies. Get admission in a reputable PhD program, with emphasis on active research in the fields of my interest.
Last updated: 20th of January, 2008.